Global change makers has been announced with the theme of leadership coaching for sustainable development goals. Global change makers has always been providing exciting and unique opportunities for youth to develop themselves and their skills. This time the aim is to enhance the leadership skills in service of the community. The successful applicants of the project will get an opportunity to participate in a free, bespoke, year-long coaching program with a world-class leadership professional.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18-35 years
- Should be committed to making a positive contribution to the community
- Should have a project, or an idea for a project that contributes towards the UN’s 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.
Benefits of the program
- Monthly one to one coaching session with a professional leadership coach.
- Self-development opportunities.
- Providing assistance in clarifying the goals, developing an action plan,s and attracting resources for the project idea.
- Helping in increasing the effectiveness and sustainability of the project.
- Helping an established project to expand its reach, scope, and effectiveness.
For more information, visit the link.