The Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) is a part of the Entrepreneurship Campus and was initiated to empower entrepreneurs all around the world to create innovative answers to global and/or community challenges and to engage in a more peaceful and sustainable world.
Submit your innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Who can Enter?
- Anyone who is 13 years old and over with an innovative idea for an enterprise that contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Anyone who is able to submit their entry in English.
- Depending on your age, you either take part in the Youth (13 – 29 years old) or the Adult (from 30 years up) category.
Please check the Process to enter here.
Check out all the exciting prizes and recognization of the competition here.
Timeline of the competition:
- Start of CEC 2021: April 1, 2021
- Start of Voting, Commenting & Sharing: June 1, 2021
- Deadline for new entries: September 30, 2021
- Deadline for Votes & Comments: November 1, 2021
For more detail, visit Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.