After speaking to more than 100 Social Entrepreneurs in Nepal and understanding their requirements, we are happy to announce the launch of the first edition of BLINCUBATOR.
A unique need based, evidence driven learning program for emerging entrepreneurs working in the space of environment, climate change, waste management, urban infrastructure and/or technology driven green initiatives. The goal of the program is to support social entrepreneurs who are committed to solving the pressing challenges that we as a society all face today. Climate change is a given, resources are being depleted and we are still struggling to come to terms with how to manage the change that we as humans have initiated. And this program is for those warriors who believe they can make a difference.
Blincventures.com has partnered with various organizations as subject matter experts to help understand the challenges and barriers for start-ups in this space. These organzations have been successfully created and implemented solutions for various challenges in the Kathmandu Valley for the last few years.
You must apply if
- Your start-up is working in the field of environment, climate change, urban infrastructure and/or any technology driven green initiatives.
- You have either established your organization or are in process of growing your organization with a well-defined product/service.
- Have successfully generated revenue (even if it is very nominal) or have had few paying customers.
- You are absolutely committed toward your business and can work with us on designing a curriculum that would be a custom fit for you
(If you are interested in the program but not sure if you match 100% criteria’s, please reach us at info@blincventures or call us on +977 9849542403)[/td_block_text_with_title]
What will the program offer?
- Curriculum designed based on actual needs of social entrepreneurs.
- Seed funding from blincventures.com to cater to your enterprise’s capital needs.
- Business Training to establish your company’s operational and administrative processes.
- Coaching/mentorship from local and international subject matter experts.
- Networks of like-minded, purpose-driven and supportive stakeholders.
What we expect from you?
- Commitment of best efforts and participation to translate the learning of the programs into action plan for your start-up.
- Minimum 90% attendance for all trainings, coaching/mentoring sessions for group, individual, in person and online sessions
- Growth mindset and a go-getter attitude
- Clarity on social and financial objectives of your start-up.
|Sr No||Activities||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Announcement of the program||19th January|
|2||Preliminary Applications||19th January||20th Feb|
|3||Advance Applications||1st February||12th March|
|4||Announcement of Selected Applicants||16th April|
|5||Program Commencement||19th April onwards|
|6||Closing ceremony/Market place/ showcase||30th June|
(Please note these are only tentative dates. Since the program will be designed to best suit the needs and learning pace of social entrepreneurs, we will be announcing the final structure and schedule on 16th April along with the shortlisted applicants