An Invitation to young women of age to apply to join a mentoring programme from women-led organizations organized by The British Embassy in Kathmandu. On this International Day of the Girl Child 2021, they call to apply to be a part of a year-long mentoring programme run by a group of embassies and development agencies led by women.
Why to join the program?
- Six personalized mentoring sessions with mentor focused on skills that are essential for development of leadership and career growth, networking, communications, and personal brand.
- Opportunities for networking. You will be invited to join relevant events and meetings hosted by one or more of the embassies taking part, to enable you to participate in discussions on pertinent issues and build a useful network.
- You will get an opportunity to shadow senior officials, including the ambassador/head of agency, to observe their daily work routines.
- Mentors on or around International Women’s Day to celebrate women’s leadership.
How to Participate?
Please apply by sending us a 1-minute video (maximum) of yourself by uploading it to WeTransfer, YouTube or on Google Drive and send the link to email@example.com explaining why you want to participate in this leadership mentoring programme and what you think the other countries and development agencies can do to empower youth in Nepal.
The best video will be selected on basis of following criteria:
- an understanding of how you will benefit from this opportunity
- a clear idea of how you will use what you learn
Check out the rules of the video submission here.
Eligibility for be part of the Programme:
- Participation in the contest is open to women aged 18 to 30 residing in Nepal for the duration of the contest.
- The video can be either in Nepali or in English.
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday 16 November 2021 23:59 NPT.
If you are interested to know more, find details here.