I.Creation technology is looking for Multimedia Strategist
I.Creation technology is research-based technology and digital marketing company lead by young and innovative minds to deliver clients with leading ideas and leverage the use of technology to soothe the process of achieving business success since 2017.
Job Title: Multimedia Strategist
- Location & Hours: This is a full-time role. We are looking for a candidate who can commit between 36-40 hours per week.
- Commitment & Compensation: Salary and benefits will be provided as per company policy.
Must have a relevant degree or diploma qualification, or a strong portfolio of experience, to work as a multimedia specialist. Relevant subjects include:
BSc(Hons) Multimedia Technologies or BIT or BA(Multimedia), Computing and computer science, Film editing and digital photography editing, Fine art/visual art, Graphic and media design, Multimedia/interactive technology/design/animation, 2D/3D design/animation
At least 1+ years of work experience will be regarded as a potential candidate in thisrequired field. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Prior work experiences portfolio is mandatory, attach a copy of your work.
- Establish clients expectations and needs
- Work with drawings, sketches, models, or written instructions to design the product
- Create design ideas using computer-based design packages such as Adobe-Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Adobe Premier.
- Collaborate with other specialists, including content writers, copywriters, and social media strategist, and sound engineers, and incorporate their work into the final product
- Test and adjust final programs
- Produce finished design work and present final designs
- Observe company policy in terms of producing and archiving product documentation, as well as any reports and recommendations
- Provide guidance to less-experienced designers
- Supervise other members of the design team.
A passion for information technology
A high level of competency in using a range of relevant software applications
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability tolisten, respond and relate to clients – explaining things clearly to people who may notbe very familiar with multimedia products
Good organizational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines
Team working skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achievecommon goals
The ability to understand and communicate complex information expressed innumbers, charts, or equations
A problem-solving approach to work
Time-management and project-management skills
The motivation to keep up to date with technological developments and to work on aproject from concept through to closure
Skills for running a business, including self-promotion and networking – if you’reaiming to become self-employed.
For more detail, please visit I.Creation technology, Putalisadak. Contact detail: 9813376897/9843274641/9849258486.