SEA Women is an initiative by the Young Southeast Asia Leader’s Initiative (YSEALI) Women’s Leadership Academy Alumni Network, and backed by the U.S. Mission to ASEAN and Wedu, a women’s leadership non-profit in Asia.
Southeast Asia Women is a curated directory of women leaders across Southeast Asia. It aims to increase the visibility of women experts in major industries in the region, including in government and law, technology, arts and fashion, human rights, and education.
Why to Join?
- Be recognized as a woman of influence by YSEALI Women and receive opportunities to engage with YSEALI-related initiatives
- Have your profile featured to an audience from across Southeast Asia, and be more easily contacted for speaking engagements and collaborations
- Be part of a network of accomplished women leaders across Southeast Asia, with opportunities to make connections, share ideas, or ask for help
Eligibility for the event:
- You identify yourself as a woman
- You are a citizen or resident from the Southeast Asian region
- Your work has created a significant impact within Southeast Asia
- You want to be connected to more opportunities for speaking and collaborating
Find out the application details here.
For more details about the event, visit here.