After the resounding success of its 2019 edition, the K-Startup Grand Challenge is back for 2020! A project by South Korea’s National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA), the program invites startups from overseas to leverage Korea’s prominent startup ecosystem to expand across Korea and Asia. It aims to provide startups from around the world with the required support, investments and opportunities to launch their business in Asia.
- Gateway to Asia
- Cutting-edge technology
- Living expense covered
- A special startup campus
- Access to world-class R&D
- Collaboration and Networking
- Get mentored by leaders
- Support from Corporate
- Additional investment potential
- Technology-based startups that have prototype or product/service and at initial investment stage.
- Global startups.
- Startups that have been established within that past 7 years are eligible to apply.
Details of the program
Application Deadline: June 25,2020
Application Form: Here
What will winner receive?
The top 30 startups selected on the demo day will be eligible to receive further grants of $10,840 (₩12,250,000 per team of one person) and $15,490 (₩17,500,000 per team of two people) for 3.5 months, January to April 2021. Additionally, there’s a prize pool of $240,000 for five selected startups.
For more, information,visit K-STARTUP GRAND CHALLENGE 2020