STI Forum 2021 Call for Innovations is initiated by the United Nations in collaboration with Global Innovation Exchange.
Categories for Innovation
- Innovations that focus on essential nutrition and healthcare services, particularly HIV, tuberculosis, and maternal, newborn and child healthcare services. (SDG 2 & SDG 3)
- Education innovations to reduce the inequalities COVID-19 has placed on students from low socioeconomic households. (SDG 4)
- Innovations that respond or prevent gender-based violence or intimate partner violence (SDG 5).
- Innovations that focus on vulnerable and marginalized populations that have been hit hardest by the pandemic including older persons, persons with disabilities, children, women, migrants and refugees, and indigenous populations (SDG 1, SDG 10).
Benefits of Participation
- Get expert coaching to prepare Ted Talk style lightning talks for the virtual UN stage.
- Showcase their expertise and innovation at the STI Forum 2021.
- Engage in peer feedback and learning.
- Network with STI Forum attendees relevant to the innovation – other innovators, those who can support or scale up your innovations, and those seeking to utilize such innovations.
- Receive a recording of the lightning talk to demonstrate they were “on stage at the UN”.
- Potentially be included in other learning and exposure activities such as a social media campaign, case studies, and future events. These are not guaranteed.
Submit your Form HERE by March 26, 2021 !!
For the more detail, visit STI Forum 2021 Call for Innovations