Apply for our Graphics Creation Internship!
BloomED project is a young initiative that seeks to formalize remote learning in Nepal. BloomED project, since its inception about fifteen months back, has grown into a thriving community of young men and women, who care about giving back to the education sector while also developing themselves professionally.
Internship: Graphic Internship
No. of position: 10
Qualification: High school (A levels, +2) graduate or equivalent who will be applying for enrollment in Fall of 2022.
- Contribute to creating compelling and telling graphics to enhance the notes.
- Contextualize the graphics to the needs of Nepalese students.
- Borrow industry trends in designing culturally apt graphics, that can optimize learning.
- Perform tasks as advised by the Mentor.
- A reliable internet connection and a laptop to work remotely. Those without good internet would be provided money for the internet. However, the candidate with a fine internet connection would be prioritized.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Should be able to contribute at least 2 to 3 hours a day or 16 to 18 hours a week to the project.
- Enthusiasm, discipline, and hardworking personality
DEADLINE: Please apply by 25th May 2021
To Apply: Please fill up the form here.