The Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship (Y&Y Fellowship) is a virtual, six-month program that is designed specifically for operating social businesses. The program is free, with no fee or equity stake required, and the application season is now open for the seventh global cohort.
Yunus and Youth Global Fellowship Includes:
- Online Training
- Tailored to the needs of each fellow
- Mentors from Fortune 500 companies
- Insights from the top sources
- Final Pitch Competition
- Global Community
Eligibility of the event
- Lead an early-stage social business that solves a social or environmental issue aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Hold primary decision-making power in the growth and strategic vision of their social business, typically as a founder or managing director
- Can dedicate at least 5 hours per week to the Y&Y Fellowship
- Will contribute to the growth and development of the Y&Y community
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Are between the ages of 18 and 30, with exceptions for outstanding applicants outside that range
Apply Here before June 20, 2021, at 11:59 PM.
For more information visit Yunus&Youth Global Fellowship.