Do you have an innovative and sustainable solution that has potential for future development in the related areas? If yes apply for Research and business development funding program and grab the opportunity for funding, mentorship, and networking for your project.
KU-IRDP/NTIC calls an application for Research and business development with an aim to serve as a research and business development platform of Nepal through relevant operational/support programs. The project is organized to promote the integrated development of the community through the strengthening of R&BD capabilities.
The students of Kathmandu University are requested to submit their idea, project related to areas:
The objective of the Program:
- To support R&BD through centrally run laboratories and rural research and development programs.
- To serve as a research and development platform of Nepal through relevant operational/support programs.
- To examine the feasibility of projects from the initial stage, conduct research in stages.
- Establish and adjust the direction at each stage to enable commercialization.
Eligibility of participating in events:
- Must be Kathmandu University (KU) faculty or,
- Individual researcher from KU with at least master’s degree from recognized institution.
- The project team is preferred to be organized into a consortium of KU and external organizations
- New Product/Process Development Project: the project that creates a new product/ process by developing creative and novel technology of commercial value/interest.
- Technology Commercialization/Propagation Project: the project that commercializes or propagates existing technologies or innovative products/processes for developing rural communities.
Please submit your application by 8th October 2021
For more detail visit here.