Glocal After School-Academy of Employability School is Introducing a Movers Workshop on – “Digital Branding & Employability”. It’s a 2-hour interactive and participatory workshop that will focus on the importance of digital branding and professional networks, using LinkedIn and will help you learn how to apply for jobs and job selection from a recruiter’s perspective.
The workshop aims to inspire and guide young people on how to improve their employability through LinkedIn. It can help you by making you more employable and making you future-ready.
Why Participate in a mover workshop?
- Help increase your confidence and affirm your position in the recruitment environment
- Increase your competition compared to other candidates or colleagues
- Expand the direction and development opportunities for you to have the right choice
- Bringing back sustainable development to your career
- Helping young people to be more prepared for the future
What will you learn?
- Ways to explore new career opportunities
- Ways to expand professional relationship
- Learn more personal branding skills
- Improve chances of finding suitable jobs
- May 29, 2021
- Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hour
To book your seat for the event, Register here.
For more detail visit Movers Workshop on – “Digital Branding & Employability”