BIC Startups introduces an Incubation Program (उद्यमी विकास कार्यक्रम) aimed at idea-stage ventures led by entrepreneurs passionate about creating new, successful businesses. This program is a joint Collaboration of BIC Startups, Chitwan Association of Industries, and Skill Lab.
The incubation program will develop skills in you to talk with many potential customers, re-evaluate your business, and ultimately have a game plan to launch a successful venture. The incubation program is a 12-week program where the attendees get to learn all these aspects required for starting and sustaining a venture.
Why to apply for the Incubation Program?
- 10 weeks of business development training
- One-to-one mentoring from entrepreneurs
- Professional networking opportunities
- Seed fund of NPR 2,00,000 for 5 teams per year
- Access to the potential investors
Curriculum Structure of Incubation Program
- Week 1: Welcome & Overview of Lean Canvas
- Week 2: Customer Segments
- Week 3: Unique Value Proposition.Week 4: Unfair Advantage + Market Size
- Week 5: Legal Framework
- Week 6: Revenue Model + Revisit Market Size
- Week 7: Cost Structures + Key Metrics
- Week 8: Financial Modeling
- Week 9: Channels
- Week 10: Capital Resources
- Week 11: Review Lean Canvas and Deck
- Week 12: Pitch
Apply for the Incubation Program HERE.
The application deadline is on May 28, 2021.
- Decision Criteria
30 Applicants will be shortlisted
20 applicants (10 each from Masters & Bachelor level) from BIC
10 applicants from Chitwan Community
For more details, about the incubation Program visit BIC Startup.