CREASION was a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization focus and priorities on social welfare and community development by prioritizing economic, social and environment sustainability.
Position Title: Program Officer
Required Personnel: One
Salary: 30,000- 35,000
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Developmental Studies and other related fields with a three-year experience in project management
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Developmental Studies and other related fields with a two-year experience in project management
- Project Management: To work together with the program team, donors, assigned project leads to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timeline for new initiatives.
- Budgeting: To Develop and manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established goals/objectives of the organization
- Time and Resource Allocation: To define, schedule and estimate task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule for programs while determining resource availability.
- Quality Assurance: To ensure the quality of the program outputs as approved by the management and as required by the stakeholders.
- Monitoring Progress: Develop required metrics and key indicators of success for measuring the program progress.
- Reporting: Coordination of activities related to budget and funding (project preparation and submissions, progress reports, financial statements) and preparing project related documents/reports
- Cross Departmental Coordination: To create strategic alignment across departments for achievement of shared goals and objectives.
- Engagement and Communication: Coordinate and communicate with local stakeholders, municipality officials, and other potential project partners
- Supervision: Direct supervision, management, and monitoring of the Regional office in Chitwan Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Proven Proposal writing experience Hands-on experience on task management tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Growth mindset – exceptional willingness to take risks and work hard
- Exceptional leadership, time management, resource allocation, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a result oriented multi-tasking and multi-cultural environment and manage conflicting priorities
- Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of disadvantaged populations (minority groups etc.)
Applying Procedure:Send your Resume and application letter via email to email@example.com no later than March 20, 2021. Please clearly specify the position you are applying for in the email.
**Please note the work location is both Kathmandu and Chitwan.**
For more detail about the organization, visit Cresion Nepal or please contact the Human Resource Department at 01-4420784| 4440085.