Blincventures.com is looking for A Digital Content Manager !!
Blincventures.com is an online platform that provides visibility, resources and opportunities for Social Entrepreneurs of Nepal.
No. of vacancy: 1
Type of employment: Full Time
Expected Start date: At the earliest
Position status: New
- Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years.
- Preferred Education: Bachelors / Masters In Mass Media/ Journalism.
- General Skills: Excellent writing skill, Experience of team management, Experience of Digital content management.
- Technical skills: a) Mail champ, Google Analytics b) Photoshop/Coral Draw would be added advantage.
- Research, write, edit and publish content including but not limited to entrepreneurial stories, news, press releases, concept notes, promotional documents for in-house program and outreach campaign
- Strategize and plan for digital content calendar for all media platform including website, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Monitor website traffic and create content strategies for improving reach of the audience for all the digital platform.
- Manage relationship with partners, vendors and social entrepreneurs.
- Ensure goals for all media campaign for partner events are achieved.
- Responsible for managing a small team of full staff and remote content interns.
- Adhere to company values and branding to create a vibrant work culture and high quality content.
- Previous experience in an e-commerce startup or digital platform would be great.
If you are interested, send your resume at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Name: Blincventures.com
- Location: Durbarmarg, Kathmandu
- Email Address: email@example.com
For more detail about the organization, visit here.