UNICEF and UNDP in partnership with King’s College and TyroCity.com invite young people aged 14-24 from all around Nepal to propose problem ideas and represent Nepal on a global stage.
- You are 14 – 24 years old (before May 9, 2020)
- You are a team of 3 – 5 young people or agree to be part of a team (if applying individually)
- You must be a female, other gender holding a birth certificate or national citizenship card of Nepal
- Your team can participate in the following activities:
- One day orientation (during the last week of May)
- 5-Day Workshop on 2 – 6 June 2020 digitally
- If your project is selected as one of the 5 national teams, you will be able to participate in further mentoring until August 2020.
- If your project is selected on the global stage, you will need to be able to carry out your activities as required by UNICEF
- Invitation to exclusive Social Innovation Bootcamp
- Dedicated mentors
- Seed grant (NPR 100,000)
- Technical coaching
- Training on developing a business plan
- 3 months of mentoring
- Represent Nepal
Details of the event
Date: June 2 to June 6, 2020
Team Composition: 3-5 members
Application Form: Apply Here
You will have to send your application within May 23,2020. The five selected teams will then be announced on May 25, 2020.
NPR 100,000 seed fund to 5 most promising teams + 3-month incubation. Get a chance to represent Nepal in the global stage and win further funding of $20,000 and global incubation.