Registration is now open for the 7th Batch of ‘Sustainability Fellowship’ for 60 selected youths with their Local Governments! The course has been designed to increase awareness about sustainability and sustainability practices among the individuals.
After the completion of the course, you will get insights on
- Why sustainability is the most pressing issue that humanity is facing and why it matters the most to our generation.
- How unsustainable Human behavior is the root cause of crises like COVID-19 and upcoming crises
- Why do some groups of people suffer more compared to others during any crisis?
- Your Role in Creating Local Leadership for a better future
Benefits of the course
Along with valuable insights on Sustainability, you will receive
- Certificates available upon successful completion.
- Paid Green Fellowships with Local Government available for selected, successful Graduates.
- Ms. Shilshila Acharya is the CEO of HCI and co-founder of Hamri Bahini
- Mr. Sushil, a Chemical Engineer (University of Maine), an Economist (Vanderbilt University) and a serial entrepreneur
- Hardik Subedi, holds degrees in Arts and Law and played a crucial role in banning plastic bags in Kathmandu in 2015
Details of the course
Course Date: August 29 to August 31, 2020
Time: 3 PM to 6 PM
Course Fee: Rs.1000 (The amount should be deposited by 27th August to secure your place in the course)
Registration: Register Here
Registration Deadline: August 27, 5 PM
For any queries related to the course: 980-181-9071