UNDP along with AYON, 2030 Youth Force Nepal and National Youth Council are organizing Youth Co:Lab Nepal II for 4 days which aims to empower young people to lead social change in their communities and accelerate the implementation of the SDGs through social innovation and entrepreneurship. This National Dialogue will allow the young leaders to come together in the same platform and know more about the existing ecosystem of entrepreneurship in Nepal and have an opportunity to garner knowledge on innovative ideas through which social enterprises can be fostered in the community which will ultimately help in the implementation and achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This dialogue will also give opportunities to the successful young entrepreneurs and those with startups to demonstrate their services and products of their existing social ventures.
The conference will invite 100+ prominent leaders in social entrepreneurship as well as representatives from the development sector. We are trying to create a platform where passionate individuals can share their knowledge and gain vital insights on the possibilities of exploring new entrepreneurial opportunities.
1. Team members should include 2 – 5 members.
2. The participants should be from age 18 – 29 years.
3. The idea should be existing from 3 months till 2 years.
4. The idea should show the linkage to the SDGs.
5. Should be a Nepali citizen or hold a Nepali citizenship.
6. Should be able to show Business Model / revenue and expenditure flow.
7. The idea should have been implemented in the area where the members belong to.
8. The team should be able to join the Youth Co:Lab event to be organized in Kathmandu.
Application Deadline: 24th October 2018
For further information and application form, click on the provided link.