Green Action is calling applications for its global campaign targeted at promoting sustainable consumption. Each year organizations all over the world take joint action for promoting a common cause. The theme of the program has been ‘Sharing Community’ since 2018. This theme has been igniting sharing culture and collaboration for sustainable access to goods and services.
Green Action Week is a collaborative initiative by the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (SSNC) and is carried out in coordination with Consumers International. This year’s event of Green Action Week in Nepal is jointly organized by Sewa Nepal in partnership with Samsara Creation with the support from Consumer International. The objective if the program is to primarily promote the concept of sustainable consumption and sharing the same concept with the community.
Features of the event
- 15 ideas focusing on environment, arts, and nature-based solutions will be participating virtually
- Interaction with the local artisan
- Overview on sharing economy
- Guidance from mentors on Sustainability, Business Model Development, and Idea Pitching
- Practical Sessions on Idea Pitching and Business Model Canvas Development
- Collaborative Sessions on startup tools
- Opportunity to be selected for additional support and mentorship
The best five ideas out of the 15 selected ones will move on to the next round for additional support and premium workshop.
- Age: 18-24 years
- Must be a Nepali Citizen
- Participants must have a basic idea relating to environmental sustainability, responsible consumption, crafts, nature-based solutions, recycling or other green innovations
- Participants must have an idea which is in the early stage of business which is not more than a year
- Time availability to attend virtual events and additional workshops
- Stable internet connection to attend all the events of Green Action Week 2021
Event Date: 16th – 21st November, 2021
Application Deadline: 13th November, 2021
For registration fill up this form.
For details, checkout their official website.