“STARTUP MENTORSHIP WORKSHOP” by Urja Lab aims inspire youths to start a venture of their own. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the world labor market with massive job losses and an increase in unemployment at a higher level. By mentoring young minds to create opportunities in the market which is going through a slack period.
Urja Lab is a youth organization started since 2017 with the aim of engaging, exploring, and empowering future leaders. It has been facilitating different training, seminars, webinars on entrepreneurship, leadership, motivation, and presentations. With the solution to cope up with COVID-19 effects on business, Urja lab is back with a new session to provide guidance on entrepreneurship.
9 days long guiding session covers the following things:
- Develop a unique and meaningful idea
- Develop a business model canvas of your idea
- PowerPoint Presentation on the idea
- Process for registration of the company
- Guiding on all resources required for turning an idea into a business
- Pitch your final idea in the presence of a mentor.
A requirement for participating :
- A team should have 3 member
- Access to the internet (Full online course)
The session starts from 28th July to 8th August. Don’t miss the opportunity!
Register at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtWVRqklIWKwaR43iRMYVxT5pfm6PJ6y2ALPgy5qYCnVksYw/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1MrbV6PhTKnebN6-cRNhVcYuRHvm1X7IDX8NTWinwKmRj0V29qN4SLR0A
For more detail visit the company website: https://urjalab.org/