The Yunus & Youth Fellowship Program is a six-month online program designed to empower young social entrepreneurs to develop their full potential by strengthening business models, building compelling strategies for social ventures and expanding professional networks. The Y&Y Fellowship Program is especially designed for young early-stage social business leaders.
Benefits of the program
- Be part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance
- Participate in expert webinars with our social business professionals
- Increase your network by being part of a global class of exclusively selected young social entrepreneurs
- Receive support on focus areas and see your business grow and be taken to the next level
- Dedication and commitment to building a social business and solving a social issue in their community
- Willingness to receive professional guidance and work hard to grow and develop their social business
- Founder, co-founder or having full decision-making power in the organization
- Fluency in English
- Generally, between 18-30 years old with a few exceptions made for outstanding applicants over 30.
Deadline: February 16th, 2020 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
Application: Apply Here
For more information, visit 2020 YUNUS &YOUTH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM