Young Mind is looking for Social Media and Communications Officer to lead communications and social media department.
Young minds is multinational software development, web design and branding, advertising and IT System and Software Consultancy provider.
Position: Social Media And Communication Officer
Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT, Management, or relevant field. (IT Background will be plus point)
Experience: minimum of 6 months or 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Create informative and interesting newsletters and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Corporate Branding, Product Branding, Events.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
To Apply: Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 January, 2021
For more information about the company, please visit Young Minds