NAXA is looking for energetic, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy QA Engineer.
NAXA is a Geo-ICT service provider company founded in 2014 with a focus on the development of geospatial and technological solutions.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu
Education: Bachelors in IT or Engineering, with at least 2-3 years of experience in the IT industry
- experience working with senior management. Preferably in the IT industry
- experience working with limited supervision and have the ability to identify and escalate bottlenecks and if needed bring it to Quality Assurance
- Work on testing cutting edge applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools
- Deliver reproducible defect reports that include steps to reproduce, logs, clear description of actual results vs. expected, helpful title / summary
- Prioritize your work with help from your manager and operate with limited discretion
- Keep team members informed of issues that affect you and escalating concerns promptly and appropriately with limited guidance from your manager or team members
- Ability to manage directly assigned tasks gracefully
- Participate in test automation leveraging pre-existing framework
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and be able to apply them to daily tasks
- Perform and write different test cases as per the need
- Responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results
- Software testing or content evaluation experience is a plus point
- Web Mapping, Geographic data System experience is a plus point
- Passion for technology, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Strong ability to organize and track multiple test executions simultaneously, and ability to synthesize test results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and a strong bias towards data-based decision making
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra benefit: You will have an opportunity to be part of an excellent team working on humanitarian projects for national and international organizations.
For more detail about the organization visit here