Every year the TED Fellows program selects a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application. They’re mostly looking for innovators on the rise in their respective fields with bold, original work. This includes scientists, artists, activists, entrepreneurs, doctors, journalists, and innovators. If you think you belong to any of them then apply to join this batch right away.
- Career coaching, public speaking training, mentorship, and public relations guidance.
- Get to speak at the TED talk conference which is a huge chance to share their work with a wide and new audience.
- Join the community of 450+ other fellows who inspire one another and collaborate on new projects.
- Funded transportation to and from TED conference In Vancouver, Canada. Includes room and board, VISA expenses, conference registration costs, and food.
- Focussed on doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also judged in the selection process.
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of application.
- Can be from any country or region.
- Should have a good understanding of English since all of the sessions will be conducted in English. Not necessary to be a Native English speaker.
- Once selected as a fellow, you must be able to speak with the TED fellows team via video conference for approximately 10 hours (over the course of approximately three months) prior to the TED conference.
Application Deadline: 27 August, 2019
For more information, please visit TED Fellows Program.