TechLekh (www.techlekh.com) is Nepal’s leading digital technology media company. We write about all tech things in Nepal from gadgets, automobiles, startups, events, apps, and more!
- Planning, Writing, Editing, and Proofreading compelling technology content
- Spotting potential tech stories and pitch the content ideas to the Senior Editor
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas for writing
- Attend industry conferences and events
- Talk with industry experts if and when they are required
Desired Skills and Experience:
Graduate in English/Journalism/ Science/Technology
Must have a good command of the English language
Should have 1+ years of experience in content writing
Ability to research, check truthness of fact and write accordingly
Should be interested in trying new apps, software, technology products such as mobiles, laptops and related accessories
Strong team player with a can-do, pitch-in attitude
- I am excited about staying updated with tech news in Nepal and outside.
- I enjoy reading in-depth tech content and stories about gadgets and electronics. Example: Pixel Binning (https://techlekh.com/pixel-binning-48mp-cameras/)
- I am a member of the Grammar Police and constantly get into arguments with people because of it.
- I find myself constantly correcting grammar, spelling, and other errors on the Internet via text or comment.
- I spend a lot of time on the Internet reading and watching videos.
- I love doing research and proofreading.
- I follow two or more Tech Youtubers and watch most of their review and related videos.
If you think this matches your interest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few work samples. Also tell us about your passion for tech content writing and why you would be the perfect candidate for the job.