To all the students all over the world a conference on entrepreneurship is happening to connect you with students with similar mindset and create an impactful change.
Dojoko is organizing Global Student Entrepreneurship Conference on this 13 November 2021, 11 AM GMT as a student networking platform to hear about top entrepreneurs success story, discuss on entrepreneurship, its importance and guidance from a speaker to start your own venture along with training on starting new business. The speaker will share their knowledge on starting a venture, factors to be consider to grow the venture along with funding and networking opportunity. Dojoko’s vision is to bring students closer together for creating a more connected community of young thought leaders.
Why to join the session:
- Gain insights from young dynamic entrepreneurs about how to begin your entrepreneurial journey
- Brainstorm & interact with like-minded students from all around the world
- Tap into the entrepreneurial mindset of our guest speakers
Topics to be covered and speaker details of the sessions are:
- How does an entrepreneur empower 100 000 children to change the world? – David J. Harkin, CEO of 8billionideas from United Kingdom
- An entrepreneur’s insight into business development for start-ups – Lucia Piseddu, Founder of The BD School from Netherlands
- An insight from a global leader working for a sustainable future – Kohtaro Kosugiyama, Head of SDGs at The Adecco Group from Japan
- The journey from a student solopreneur to an entrepreneur – Riccardo Pallaoro, Founder of Belel from Italy
- How to bootstrap your dream startup to 70 employees – Ewoud de Kok, CEO of FeedbackFruits from Netherlands
Register to be part of the global conference HERE
- Date:13 November 2021
- Time: 11 AM GMT.
- Online platform
- Free Registration
For more detail please visit the event here.