Nassec is a Cyber Security firm dedicated to providing Vulnerability Management Solutions. Nassec has been trusted by industries ranging from Fintech to Blockchain and SAAS to Ecommerce. With cyber attacks rising rapidly, businesses require cyber security solutions more than ever. Our tailor-made vulnerability management solutions help prevent cyber attacks.
Job Title: Technical Content Writer (cyber security)
Work Experience: Minimum 3 months
Job Type: Full Time
Hours required per week: 8 hours (Sunday to Friday)
- Learn about your organization’s products or services and keep up to date with changes for efficient and effective writing.
- To collect background knowledge on technologies, processes, and standards, interfaces with users, specialists, analysts, programmers, and others.
- Maintain understanding of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, and vendor products’ cyber security capabilities.
- Develop high-quality writings that are easy to read, use, fulfills relevant standards, and satisfies the target audience’s objectives and goals.
- Write various contents according to the requirements of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali
- Must be excellent with proofreading and sentence construction.
- Should have the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to independently investigate and develop cyber and information security policies, standards, and procedures, as well as having good research and technical writing abilities.
- Ability to Comprehend Technical Concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Computer literate specially with office packages and internet skills.
- A team player and people’s person.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
Email us your resume and sample writings at email@example.com along with sample of work.
Applicants will be shortlisted and called for a personal interview on the basis of their resumes and writing samples.
For more detail about the company visit Nassec