Living with ICT calls nomination for 6th ICT Award. The annual ICT Award honors national achievements in the field of information technology Information and Communication Technology in Nepal. It has been serving in the field of ICT for the past 10 years and is a leading IT media of Nepal.
Why this Award?
These awards is an annual event with the hope to act as a catalyst for the growth of the ICT sector. ICT Award highlights the diversity of national interaction and the need for a common recognized platform and standard of excellence that highlights the great breadth and impact of the IT industry, with involvement from a variety of sectors.
Categories of award
There are 11 awards. Each award is presented to the most innovative ICT solution entered in the category.
- Startup ICT Award
- Product ICT Award
- Rising Star Innovation ICT Award
- Pioneer ICT Award
- Nepali Diaspora ICT Award
- Entrepreneur ICT Award
- Woman ICON ICT Award
- Digital Education ICT AWARD (Private Sector)
- Digital Education ICT AWARD (Public Sector)
- Digital Services ICT Award
- Digital Governance ICT Award
HOW TO ENTER
The applicants have to fill the registration form to apply. They must ensure they fulfill all criteria and guidelines required. Entry is FREE. Register here.
- To reach out to the interested applicants we call for online applications.
- After evaluating the documents, the jury shortlists the applicants who have met the criteria.
- The applicant is asked for interviews, presentations, and other requirements if necessary. By this time we will have completed one month and the top ten get selected
- Online and SMS voting begins to decide the top three. Those who didn’t make it to the top three get eliminated
- Based on the above four stages and inputs from our internal evaluation team, the winner is decided by the jury.
Check the guidelines for participating in the competition here
For more information visit here.