Next Mile Co. in collaboration with Snowcrest Consulting and Go-DoGood, is offering five toolkits bundle along with 60-min ‘How to use toolkit’ session for startups to streamline their internal processes, be compliant and build a sustainable brand. The business toolkit bundle is offered at a heavily discounted for businesses registering through Blinc Ventures. The bundle will include Financial Management Toolkit, Compliance Guide for Nepal & India markets, Sustainable Packaging Guide, Competitor Analysis Template, Brand Building Guide to help entrepreneurs For more information and registration, please click here
1. Financial Management Toolkit: The toolkit will help you maintain your financial performance and also aid you with information for compliance requirements. You can easily extract Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports as per the date range
2. Compliance Checklist for Nepal & India markets: The checklist ensures that you do not miss out on any financial compliances that maybe required from your end to avoid penalties levied by the Government.
3. Sustainable Packaging Guide: With growing awareness and consumer demand regarding sustainable products, packaging being the first touchpoint with the consumer, it is a crucial aspect to consider. This guide will include the information on types of packaging, myths about sustainable packaging, sustainable material options and key points to consider while choosing materials as well as deciding on procurement partners.
4. Competitor Analysis Template: This ready template will allow your organisation to keep track of key information regarding your competitors. This will also help you to easily gauge the competitor strengths along with the market sentiment so as to stand out in your industry.
5. Brand Building Guide: This guide will to help entrepreneurs to create their brand story, brand personality and effectively engage in target audience (TA) analysis. This guide will be useful for targeted marketing and communication efforts customized for TA needs and the brand story developed could be used for external communication – website, client pitches and internal communication for briefing new team members about the company values, principles and focus areas in a structured way.
Actual Price of Sustainable Business Toolkit : NRs. 4000 (or INR 2500)
Limited Time Offer Price: NRs 1000 (or INR 625)
Hurry Register Now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHilPANP9P5YDBVhaqaEUSvB9uUp0XFBOgxofiuJ9bHMQM1Q/viewform