Nassec is a Cyber Security firm dedicated to providing Vulnerability Management Solutions is hiring HR and community Manager. Nassec has been trusted by industries ranging from Fintech to Blockchain and SAAS to Ecommerce.
Job Title: HR and Community Manager
- Work Experience: Freshers are free to apply
- Job Type: Full Time
- Hours required per week: 8 hours (Sunday to Friday)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Support, direct, and coordinate human resource process
- Manage people for better work performance
- Optimizing company performance through better management
- Performance management of employees
- Succession planning of employees
- Organize and Schedule work, appointments, meetings, and orientation
- Maintain records and information
- Documentation of records and information
- Use HR tool to track human resources information system
- Prepare reports on HR data and analytics
- Maintain quality by following organization standards
- Coordinate with the marketing, public relations, and communications departments.
- Create connections with consumers, industry insiders, and media.
- Attend industry-related networking events or courses.
- Keep up with the latest digital technology developments.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional Work Ethics
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Email your resume and sample writings at email@example.com Applicants will be shortlisted and called for a personal interview on the basis of their resume and writing samples.
For more detail about the organization visit here.