NAXA is looking for DevOps Intern to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software applications.
Naxa is a Geo-ICT service provider company founded in 2014 with a focus on the development of geospatial and technological solutions.
Job Title: DevOps Intern
Education: Bachelors’ degree in any IT related field
Experience: At Least experience of 1 year plus
- Maintaining VCS repository and CICD pipelines
- Assist in creating and maintaining jenkins, circleci, github actions workflows & jobs
- troubleshoot application & server issues
- Communicate with Developers, QA & Project manager for smooth software delivery
- Document existing setup & workflow
- Should be familiar with git
- Should have used containers (docker or lxc/lxd)
- Should be good with linux command line & configurations
- Some scripting/coding experience (python or js or bash) is a plus
- Experience with cloud services like aws, gcp is a plus
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to have a knowledge of at least some of these tools. (git, docker, ssh, npm, circleci, dockerfile, curl, ec2, dig, jenkins, ansible, bash, uwsgi, s3, passwd, kubernetes)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter with the subject line “Application for DevOps Internship” to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail about the company visit here.