American Spaces presents, Learn Unity Program from home, facilitated by Karkhana.
In this Session students aged 18 and above, will program Unity, a game engine to make a fun computer game. They will learn the basics of programming by making their own 2D games. The ability of the software to run real-time physics simulations will help students experiment with several physics concepts which would be really difficult to achieve in the real world. Students will have a better understanding of concepts like friction, resistance, mass, and gravity. All you need is basic programming skills, attitude to create something new, a drive to imagine a new world, and a willingness to have a lot of fun. There will be weekly online training facilitated by Karkhana.
As part of the session students will:
1. Learn how to create 2D characters using Unity
2. Gain insights on how the computer games they play are designed?
3. Understand that programming games in a virtual world require using real-world concepts they learn in
4. Explore concepts like friction, gravity, air resistance through game design.
The program starts from July 15th and will run upto August 14th, 2020
Class Requirement :
– A laptop (4GB RAM must, 8GB or more recommended)
– A mouse
– Stable and smooth internet connection
Apply for the program HERE
Do you have news/ events you want us to cover? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org