Atullya Foundation is Searching for a Business Development Intern !
Atullya Foundation Pvt. Ltd is a private consulting firm to provide research and consulting services related to Agriculture and Forestry sector, Climate Change, Inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Position: Business Development Intern
- Education: BBA/BBS
- Internship Period: 2 months
- Basic knowledge of the voucher system, Income Tax, VAT, etc.
- Good at time management and have multitasking skill
- Be able to develop good interpersonal skill and good English communication
- Be able to work under pressure
- Technically adept with video conferencing
- Candidate with their vehicle and previous experiences are preferred.
Help to handle the daily account, operate account software, excel, and documentation.
Knowledge about dealing with the Nepali banking system.
Have a good understanding of inclusion especially on disability issues.
Helping to coordinate with other departments for effective service delivery.
If interested, please share your C.V at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Name: Atullya Foundation
Address: Budhanilkantha-8, Kathmandu
Contact Number: 9851011749