Recycling and Circular Economy (RACE) Asia Conference has been announced. The conference is based on the theme of recycles applications and their collective end-use. The event will have presentations from the most knowledgeable, globally respected subject leaders on recycling and the circular economy.
Advantages of the event
- 2 days of networking, knowledge sharing, and ideation across the plastics ecosystem.
- Overcoming challenges during the pandemic and complexities within the recycling industry.
- Discussions on the best recycling practices
- Cross value chain collaboration within the recycling industry
- Talks & discussions from industry leaders within the waste and recycling management space
- Creating a Vibrant Market for Plastic Recyclate
The event will take place from Thursday 15th July to Friday 16th July.
For registration details and more check this link.