Graphic Designer and Video Editor Internship Open at Mathematics Initiatives in Nepal.
Mathematics Initiatives in Nepal aims to make learning resources and opportunities accessible to students regardless of gender, geographic regions, or socioeconomic factors and provide a common platform for students to engage in mathematics.
Internship title: Graphic and video design
Qualification: completed SEE and enrolled in grade 11/12 or higher. Gap year preferred.
- Work with enthusiastic members from all around the country who work in different departments but have a common goal that reflects the motto of the organization
- work with one of the most active members to make a change in society and within yourself
- An opportunity for students to give back to the community
Perks of joining:
- Connections with professionals who are continuously engaged in non-profit work and video editing/graphics designing.
- Part of one of the brightest and most active youth communities.
- Letter of Recommendations.
- MIN Skill training and US college application guidance.
- Membership Cards.
- Many more benefits that we will let you know in secret.
If you are interested, please apply here. Deadline for submitting this form is April 2, 2021.
For more information about the company, Please visit Mathematics Initiates In Nepal.