Applications are open for the YSEALI Southeast Asian Women Program 2020 for Outstanding Women Leaders. The Southeast Asian Women is an initiative by the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative(YSEALI) Women’s Leadership Academy Alumni Network to increase the visibility of women-led initiatives across Southeast Asia.
The main goal of the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative(YSEALI) is to feature women leaders with expertise in a wide range of categories, ranging from fashion and arts, to human rights, government and law, technology and disadvantages communities.
- Be recognized as a woman of influence by YSEALI Women and receive opportunities to engage with YSEALI-related initiatives
- Have your profile featured to an audience from across Southeast Asia, and be more easily contacted for speaking engagements and collaborations
- Be part of a network of accomplished women leaders across Southeast Asia, with opportunities to make connections, share ideas, or ask for help
- You identify yourself as a woman
- You are a citizen or resident from the Southeast Asian region
- Your work has created a significant impact within Southeast Asia
- You want to be connected to more opportunities for speaking and collaborating
- There is no age limit for applying. Women of all ages are welcome!
Application: Apply Here
Deadline not announced!
For more information, visit YSEALI Southeast Asian Women Program