Youth Time International Movement is calling applications for participants and project presenters for its fifth annual Youth Global Forum happening in Amsterdam. This program will be taking place for a week from December 2nd-6th, 2019 where participants will gain invaluable skills and make strong connections with people working in the field of entrepreneurship.
The experiences that the participants will gain from this event will help them in their future entrepreneurial and professional endeavors. Project Presenters will also compete for the Youth Time Idea Grant (10.000 EUR), fully funded scholarships to study in leading business schools in Europe and South-East Asia, and paid internship.
– Project presenters will have a chance to win a Youth Time Idea grant and receive up to 10,000 EUR to implement their project. In addition to that, Youth Time will fund 70% of the total proposed budget.
– Project presenters will compete for two fully funded scholarships to study bachelor or master’s program of their choice in Zagreb School of Business (Croatia) and IPMI International Business School (Indonesia);
– Opportunity for a paid internship at the International Youth Society Of Eco-Friendly Renewable Technology (India) to one of the Youth Global Forum attendees;
– Rich cultural exchange program which includes trips to see some of Amsterdam’s most iconic attractions;
– Official welcome and closing dinners, as well as the projects awarding ceremony in special stunning spots in Amsterdam.
- Young people 20-35 from around the world;
- Master’s/Ph.D. students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
- You can either apply as a project presenter or a basic participant.
*Scholarships are provided to a few people based on an essay that they will need to submit as part of their application.*
Deadline: 1st June 2019