WWF Nepal has announced “Earth Hour Nepal” a competition supporting a green cause in schools. The main aim of the competition is to do something to mend the broken relationship between nature and human beings to restore our mother earth. The winning idea will win a ‘naturalist space’ worth Rs. 1,00,000 for school.
- Pitching an innovative idea to use renewable energy in your school
- Design a model for your idea using locally available materials
- Explain your concept in a short 3-minute video
- Must have an ‘eco-club’ in school
- Must have appointed an eco-teacher
- Must have implemented at least 2 activities from the green school guideline
Register your idea in the link.
Submit your video to email@example.com by 21st March, 2021.