In this era of digitization, technical skills have become more important. Among the technical skills the ability to use a computer and make Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and a decent PowerPoint presentation comes as the first priority.
Glocal After School in association with SkillBest has brought a new workshop training on Microsoft Office. The workshop will be mainly covering three aspects of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. These three are the most used and the primary software of the Office.
Why take this ultimate course package of Microsoft Office- WXP?
- The Microsoft Office suite is used by millions worldwide. Unlocking its full potential could see you drastically improve your productivity.
- Understand the essential skills employers expect in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and apply best practices to your work to achieve confidence and job satisfaction.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Word Essentials Skills
- PowerPoint Essential Skills
- Excel Essential Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Master the most common uses of Microsoft Word
- Discover new features in PowerPoint including Icons and 3D Models
- Excel Essential Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- Essentials of using formulas and functions in Excel
- Effectively use different icons in Ms. Office packages
- Maintain productive learning with the use of Ms. Office tools
Starting Date: July 15, 2021
Duration: 14 hours (7 days)
For registration details and more check their official website Glocal After School.