This year, The Help Nepal Appeal (THNA) are launching a ‘Women’s Voice for Change’ Speech Contest, where the winning female with a transformative Project for Change idea, between the ages of 18 – 30, will receive ongoing mentorship and a Start-Up Fund for her charity idea. THNA Founder Jody Dontje had the immense honour of winning the Women’s Federation for World Peace Speech Contest in the UK last year. After gaining immense growth as a public speaker and as a passionate individual from this event, Jody Dontje, Melvin Sjerps and THNA Team are now inspired to launch their own speech contest empowering young women in Nepal this May and June in Kathmandu.
- Aged 18-30
- Speaks English and Nepali
- Willing to share personal story
- Has a powerful Project for Change idea
- Willing to launch idea within 3-6 months of speech finals
Approximate dates for Speech Contest
- Speech Submissions Close May 29th 2018
- Second Round Speech Delivery (with Mentoring) mid June 2018
- Women’s Voice for Change Speech Contest Saturday June 23rd 2018
For more detail and submission of speech, click on the provided link.