The WE Empower Challenge is a global business competition for women entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs who are advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and inspiring entire communities to create the world we want by 2030.
Five awardees from around the world are selected to receive an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City, NY during the UN Global Goals week (September 18-27, 2020) to engage in high profile events with UN officials and to participate in a series of tailored training by leading and supporting partners.
- Open to women entrepreneurs with lead decision-making ability in a business or organization
- Your business/ organization has been in operation for more than three years
- You employ at least their full-time staff
- Your business generates $100,000 USD annual sales or revenue
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- At least 21 years’ old
- Available to travel to NYC between Sep 18 to Sep 27, 2020.
Application: Apply Here
For more information visit, The WE Empower UN SDG Challenge