The virtual summit titled Our Future, Our Voices will gather the world’s most innovative young changemakers to lead conversations about the future they want to see.
Speakers will lead conversations about how to build a more just, equitable, and sustainable future, engaging other young leaders, aspiring change makers, and allies from the corporate, government, funder, and nonprofit sectors.
Young people are leading the charge for change and creating a future for us all. IYF is committed to making Our Future, Our Voices an inclusive platform that amplifies diverse ideas and identities. That’s where you come in!
- Do you have a story of social change to tell?
- Can you share a model or strategy that has positive impact on a societal problem?
- Can you teach other change makers a must-have skill?
Theme for the Summit
The Summit team will be in touch to share resource documents and, depending on the format of your session, will schedule coaching and/or training sessions to help you prepare your session. Storytellers and Strategists will be expected to prerecord their sessions no later than mid-September.
- Whether you’re working in your school, local community, city, country, or the world – impacting 5 people or 500,000 – if you’re a young person creating positive change and you’re excited to share your experience with others, they want you to apply!
- They are open to considering applications from people of all backgrounds and ages, but most selected speakers will be young people ages 10-35.
- Youth from marginalized or under served communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2020
Application Form: Apply Here
The application for session proposals can be completed online.
For more information,visit IYF Virtual Summit Speaker Application Information