Himalyan Climate Initiative is organizing an online video competition among the small women entrepreneurs of Nepal to shed lights on their entrepreneurship journey, inspiring stories, promote and support their businesses hit hard by COVID-19.
Why is this competition being organised?
- To bring out and promote women’s small businesses hard-hit by COVID-19.
- To promote stories of inspiration for women’s businesses thriving in the pandemic.
- To engage Nepalis youths in promoting women’s green businesses amidst the corona crisis
Judging Criteria will be based on
- Relevance to the topic
- Clarity and Conciseness in capturing the story
- Story telling Inspiration drawn
- Social Media Activity
Find out all the guidelines for participating and video HERE
How can you participate?
Make a video as per the video guidelines, fill the participation form & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 202. For the Participation for, VISIT HERE
Benefits of Competition
- Cash prize for Four winner’s
- 1st Prize: NRs. 15,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000
- Social Media Prize: Rs. 5,000
- All submissions will be promoted via HCI Facebook page.
- All participants will be provided a certificate of participation.
To know more detail about the online video competition, check Himalayan Climate Initiative