Utopia is currently on the lookout for a new addition to our team that will wear both design facilitation and operations hats.
Utopia is the world’s first urban innovation group focused on building an urban innovation ecosystem for emerging cities by establishing a network of CITYLABS across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Job Position: Utopia Associate
- Design Research: Cue
- Facilitation: Facilitate (in-person, virtually, hybrid) design workshops
- Research: Undertake research drawing from a variety of design research methods (human-centered design, systems thinking, ethnography)
- Co-Design: Help design and lead workshops, sprints and challenges
- Business Development: Identify and pursue potential design research projects
- Operations: All things CITYLAB
- Wheel Spinning: Lead on administrative and operational verticals, with deep inputs from the team
- Relations: Manage relationships with legal, finance and other external vendors
- Facilitation: Continuously support in refining process and leading entrepreneurs
- Engine: Clarify and lead platform infrastructure
You might be a great fit if:
- You are an experienced facilitator. You’re constantly evolving your arsenal of facilitation tools and techniques.
- You are familiar with the design process. Ideally with some experience but certainly deep interest in e.g. human-centered design, systems thinking, sprints.
- You care about people. You get energy from helping people live fully.
- You are eager to learn about the startup ecosystem and dive into the challenges that our founders and companies face. You’re familiar with and remain curious to further understand how companies get built, scale, and operate.
- You want to shape the future of your city. You’re energized by helping a large community of changemakers influence what Kathmandu becomes by 2050.
To Apply: Send your CV to email@example.com by 08 April 2021.
Note:If you feel you’re a good fit for only one of the above roles, please still reach out to us.
For the more detail about the company, visit Utopia.