Sukhawati Store Foundation is seeking competent, committed and result orient candidate for the Store Manager.
Sukhawati Store foundation is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 2016. It aims to contribute to the ecological and eco-friendly changes in the society through the reuse and circulation of goods and support the underprivileged people, contribute to the growth of citizen awareness, and the development of grassroots communities.
Job Title: STORE MANAGER
Job Level: Mid-level
Location: Nepaltaar ,Sukhawti Store
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree or running in Management, development studies or related discipline.
Experience: At least two years of experience in store management and marketing
- Great communication and computer skills is required.
- Creative mind and passionate to contribute to society.
- Develop business and marketing strategies to raise our customers’ pool, and optimize
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Propose innovative ideas to improve sales and customer service.
- Maintaining relationships with donors and customers by understanding their needs, and
anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Mobilize volunteers at the sales and production department.
- Maintain and supervise up-to-date records of sales, donations,s, and production.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer
requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
To Apply: Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume with application letter at
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Sukhawati Store Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity, HIV status and disability status. Women and people from ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more detail about the organization visit here.