The Generalist Global Program welcomes entrepreneurs from Latin America, Africa and South East Asia with ventures in all sectors. The program is an online remote collaboration opportunity that is unpaid. Students interested in the program must submit their application and resume. The entrepreneur’s venture needs to be in line with our social impact policy based on the UNDP’s Economic, Social and Governance (ESG) factors. We conduct in-house due diligence to assess the entrepreneur’s venture’s compliance through a thorough application process requiring official documentation, referrals, interviews, and performance data.
Teams consist of one entrepreneur paired up with two university students. This year’s cohort will consist of 50 companies and 100 students.
Application Deadline: December 8, 2020
Apply as Student: Apply Here
Apply as Entrepreneurs: Apply Here
Program starts: January 11, 2021
Program ends: May 7, 2021
Accepted students will:
- Impact real-time problems
- Develop transferable skills
- Gain unique exposure to emerging markets
Applications are open to university students for one of three positions:
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Business Development/Consulting
- Tech Role (front end & back end)
Students must speak English, French or Spanish.
Accepted entrepreneurs will:
- Collaborate with top-tier students to innovate venture
- Gain visibility and traction in new markets
- Exposure to potential investors
Entrepreneurs must have worked on their venture for a minimum of 1 year and possess a working knowledge of English, French or Spanish.
For more information, visit Humans to Humans