This time the discussion will be around Startups and Innovation from Investor’s perspective.
The speakers for the session includes, Sidhhant Raj Pandey, Chairman and CEO of Business Oxygen Pvt. Ltd; Tim Gocher, Founder and CEO of the Dolma Impact Fund, Dolma Himalayan Energy, and Dolma Foundation and Mamta Gurung Nyangmi, Asia Pacific Coordinator for Global Child Nutrition Foundation.
The session will be moderated by Susham Rajbhandari, an Investment Manager.
Details of the session
Date: May 29, 2020
Time: 4 PM to 5 PM
Registration: Register Here
Topics that will be covered
- Overall startup as well as PE/VC investment overview
- Entrepreneurial and Innovation Ecosystem of Nepal along with current challenges and outlook
- What investors are looking to invest in? Are they investing during this critical time?
- What does it take to be funded? Is it only the money or is it something more than that?
- What should an entrepreneur focus on?
For more information, visit Discussing Startups and Innovation from Investor’s perspective