Do you have an early stage startup with either a female founder, is positively impacting women, or both and want to take it to the next level? If the answer is yes then we present to you She Loves Tech 2019. It is a global startup competition that is committed to building an ecosystem for technology, entrepreneurship, and innovation that creates opportunities for women. It is officially opening for a new round of applications.
This year, the competition will hold over 20 rounds across Bangladesh, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Israel, Latvia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, USA and more.
– Should be a startup seeking a seed, angel or A round funding (under US$5M) with at least a minimum viable product past the conceptual stage. Should be an entrepreneur, male or female, who is using technology to impact women positively.
– Should have at least one female entrepreneur in the founding team who is using technology to solve a problem.
– Tech startups that fall under these categories:
FinTech, AI and Big Data, Internet of Things, MedTech, Clean Energy, AgriTech, EdTech, and CustomerTech.
- The winners will get exclusive mentorship from leading investors and industry experts, workspace, media exposure and more.
- Local winners will get a funded trip to Beijing, China where they will get a chance to visit leading companies, attend a bootcamp and form networks with China’s leading tech ecosystem players.
- The global winner will receive an equity-free cash prize of US$15,000.
- Priority investment opportunities from She Loves Tech’s official venture fund, Teja Ventures, and other affiliate funds.
Over 1000 startups have joined in the past, with winners enjoying increased investor and media attention: 500M media impressions to date! as well as access to powerful networks worldwide.
She Loves Tech 2019 Global Startup Competition hosts the world’s largest tech startup competition focused on women-led or women-impact businesses. So, join the world’s best tech entrepreneurs at the world’s largest startup competition for women and technology!
Registration Deadline for Nepal Round: 2 August 2019
Nepal Round date: 23 August 2019
For more information, visit She Loves Tech
To apply, go to www.nepaliidea.com