Want to know about the major problems faced by the people of the world today? Do you want to know about the commitment of the nations of the world in eradicating hunger and poverty and building a just and equal society? Do you want to know how to contribute to the UN’s Sustainable Goals and discuss your ideas with people from all over the world?
NxtGen invites all the interested individuals to join Online SDG Youth Action Forum, an interactive presentation and discussion session facilitated by a UN Field SDG Advocate.
- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by United Nations including 5Ps approach
- The commitment of the nations around the world to combat challenges of sustainable development
- The need of accelerated actions in meeting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The commitment shown by young leaders of the world in leading and decision making to meet those goals.
- How you can contribute as a young leader to develop effective, impactful and sustainable action plans to meet the Sustainable Development Goals.
Details of the event
Date: May 23,2020
Time: 2:45 PM to 4:15 PM
Registration: Register Here
For more information visit, NxtGen
Do you have news/ events you want us to cover? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org