Becoming a Rising Star is an opportunity for women of Asian nationality to further develop their professional and leadership skills. Rising Stars come from different backgrounds and thus the leadership development programs are designed to be flexible and online to enable ease of access.
Historically, Rising Stars have been action-oriented women who lead the change in their communities, schools, businesses, and beyond.
As a Rising Star, you will gain lifelong access to our dynamic, always-evolving Leadership Development programs and services, ranging from mentorship and education funding to leadership opportunities and a global community of professionals.
You can apply if:
- You are a woman of Asian nationality.
- You are either: Applying to attend university at the Bachelor’s level within the next year Planning to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in the future.
- Currently enrolled in university at any level.
- A young professional focused on professional and career development
- You demonstrate a deep commitment to working towards social change in your community.
- You are searching for opportunities and resources to help you with your leadership development.
Deadline: February 15, 2020
Application: Apply Here
For more information, please visit Rising Star | Wedu